Sunday, November 2, 2008

Never Begging for Bread

No matter what happens in this world, God will never forsake His children. We don't always understand why things happen, but this we do know, God's 'no' means He has a better 'yes'.

“All things work together for good to those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28 NIV (Paul)

“’For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and will bring you back from captivity.’” Jeremiah 29:11-14 NIV (Jeremiah)

“I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging for bread. They are always generous and lend freely; their children will be blessed.” Psalm 37:25-26 NIV (David)


Security is not in your investments, your savings, or your job. True security comes from a life surrendered to God, being generous, and lending freely to those in need. By doing so, your future becomes secure, prosperous, and full of hope.

Heather Harris
November 2, 2008

No comments: